Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My new spine.

Hello everyone. I know I have been trying to keep these blog things as upbeat and nice but have been in some not so great spirits. Monday I had an incident where thanks to my low blood pressure had a dizzy spell and fell backwards into my door frame directly on my incision. I won't even try to explain the amounts of pain that caused. Lets just say I was uncontrollably sobbing... And shaking from the extreme pain. Anyways Sonoran spine seemed to not give a hoot about that and didn't bother calling back but I was so worried so for the 4th day in a row spent over 30 minutes just trying to get through to their answering services only for the on call physician to make me feel as if I was over reacting. I wasn't very nice to her. Anyways I didn't sleep much Monday night and felt very much like throwing up. I wrote that off to how upset I was all afternoon after everything that had happened. Which btw thank you Sam for being so great after all that happened. I could see in your eyes how badly you felt and love that you love me so much haha :-) but really you're such a great brother ! So Tuesday I still felt as though I was gonna puke but my Tata made a really good breakfast and I ate as much as I could... then for lunch ate a few bites of my supposed to be sammich from Monday night from wildflower... Then suddenly felt like I was really going to throw up. When I get up out of bed it takes me quite a while... It's annoying! Well thankfully I was able to quickly get up out of bed and throw up mostly into my sammich box. Thankfully wildflower wastes a lot of plastic to make over sized to go sandwich boxes. My poor hair wasn't as lucky as everything else. But I think I did pretty good other than that. Oh and I stepped in my sandwich right after too. I feel like I can't catch a break and have spent most of this week crying. I just can't help it though. So I called sonoran spine again and was told they didn't know about the fall. And I needed to make the two hour drive to get things checked out from everything. So I spent over four hours in the car today hoping I wasn't going to throw up anymore. My second mother took me and I am so thankful! She has a comfy car so it wasn't so bad. Jeni I will always be so grateful you came with me today! I decided to put my sheriff wooden pieces on my walker cause I needed to be as assertive as possible with the doctor when I got there due to my extreme unhappiness with Sonoran spine since Friday. And If I had to wait two hours to be seen like all my other appointments I would have lost it!! Thankfully the wait wasn't too bad and everything checked out okay. I am on new meds and feel as though I may pass out so now I nee to end this but I did yell at the PA and expressed everything I had to. Got my meds fixed. And anti nausea meds so I will hopefully not throw up anymore. Cause it hurts enough when you're in a normal state. Two weeks after surgery is unexplainable! But everything thankfully checked out fine and I am on my way to a smoother recovery from here. Thank you all again for your continued support and prayers. It means so much to me. Oh and the correction is 70% better than what it was. I still have a curve but is a lot better. I have lots of pictures to post hopefully will stay awake long enough to put them all on. Love you all
















Last night Ashley came over to do my hair for today. I got a really nice shower. I thought my hardware would be longer and Ashley gave me a b12 shot to make me feel better. Sorry you all have to see my undies lol! And hope you don't mind my X-ray photos. Oh and here is one more of me in agony lol cause I was laughing and it hurts to laugh! My mom and Ashley were being bullies! And I put make up on today cause I just really needed some better self esteem. Haha. Oh and everyone loved my walker today. An elderly couple actually asked to take my picture. Lol! I guess maybe I should go into the bedazzling walker business. Dr. Crandall even wanted to take a picture. Lol! Okay I am really done now. Sleep time!! Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment