Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Home Sweet Home :)

Hey everyone!
Well for those of you who do not know... I have made it home. I am so glad to be here but wow is it hard!! I can't even begin to describe how much pain I am in! I had prepared for a lot of pain before and knew what was coming... I think I was a bit naive! I don't think anyone could have prepared me for this kind of pain. I sit and count... I should say I lay and count the minutes until I can take my next dose of pain killers. Which does not seem to help much anyways, but help is help I guess.. My nights seem to be the longest. Lots and lots of waking up. My dear mother has been such a huge help and has been up all night with me also. She is such a blessing!! I love you momma!! And thankfully Baby Susan and my momma gave me a shower yesterday also. I never thought I would see the day that my own sister and mother would have to bathe me. Talk about a whole new closeness.. I just kept apologizing the whole time. Lol! It was a glorious shower anyways even with the soap that kept getting in my mouth! I do still have glue in my hair though... As long as I don't stink... all those fevers caused me to sweat a ton and then shiver and then sweat... lets just say on top of that and all the surgery junk they put all over me... a shower was much needed!!! I don't have a lot of places i can comfortably sit so I spend most of my time in my bed. My momma feeds me there too. I feel like I am back to infant years!! It's craazy!!!  Today I conquered the stairs. I am writing to you all on my moms mac :) lets hope I can get back to my room!! My idiot brother has been messing with my cable and junk trying to get the tv going. I would just opt to read... but I cant read laying down and would be afraid to drop my book on my face. maybe next week when I am not still seeing double. But I am growing more uncomfortable by the minute... I will hopefully have more to update you all with later on!! I thank you all for all the prayers, gifts, visits, just everything... But I could really feel all of your prayers and I really just can't thank you all enough!!!
xoxox
Candice

















2 comments:

  1. The Onesie picture is now your contact picture when you call me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my poor precious cousin! I am sorry you're in so much pain. What a brave woman you are. Now, I want you to start eating lots of cereal. Lots!!! It takes the pain away! Your mom can feed you and it will spill all over your face, but who cares? You can take another shower :). Hang in there, sweetie, and know the payoff will be great. 3 inches taller? You
    won't have to buy from the petite section, lucky duck! Love you.

    ReplyDelete