Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One step at a time

Hello everyone!! I think I am finally ready to have my facebook back... now that I am not seeing double. Well I am still seeing double a lot of the time but it's getting better!! Oh and if you all could see my hair...I think I have the worlds worst bed head!!! I am not joking in the slightest bit! Its awful! Embarrassment to my mom, embarrassment to my dad, embarrassment to my dog.... its just bad... so so so bad!! I need to make my mom help me shower today because I really can't handle it anymore!!! We found glad press and seal works best keeping my incision dry and okay enough to shower. Only a few more days of having to worry about that though! :) OOOOO before I forget since I was speaking of hair earlier... Thank you Raquel for curling it the other day and making it look real nice... even though I have the worst bedhead.... Its still curled and looks decent when I wear my cupcake beanie! You're such a good sister!!! And so Baby susan doesn't get jealous... thank you for washing all the glue out of my hair. I still appreciate that... What great sisters I have!! :) You two are the best!! Ashley took me the other day to get my little piggies painted and my fingers also!! Such a little thing really makes you feel so much better!! :) I've had some great friends come and keep me company and take me on walks... Walking just short distances really tires me out!!! I need to walk though. I feel a lot less stiff once I do! I am ready for the pain part of all of this to end though! Getting in and out of bed is the worst!! Its almost as if I have been sleeping on knives all night long... or day... I tend to sleep a lot these days. I can't help it. I am sure thats just my body trying to heal itself. I wish it would hurry up already!! I have to keep reminding myself that I just had major surgery and these things take time! But I am oh so tired of the pain!! Each day I wake up before I make any sort of movements its almost as if I forget... then I move and am quickly reminded "OWWW OWWW OWWWW okay I have to peee..." and thats my morning hahaha But now it is lunch time and I must eat... I am slowly getting my appetite back... I am constantly telling my mom what sounds good! I am pretty sure I have told her everything from Sushi to ice cream... she must think I am crazy!! But I can't eat and type..(plus my momma usually feeds me lol) this is getting messy so more later!!! Love you all!!!
xoxox
Candice






No comments:

Post a Comment