Friday, January 11, 2013

And here I am

Well we made it to the hospital early! Before the hospital even opened! That's quite the accomplishment for both my dad and I! No concept of time... Definitely belong to the Martinez family! We are getting registered... My dad told them we were white when they asked what race I was. Lol! She said she would hate to assume. I wonder if she really put Caucasian down! Lol! And now we are going through who shall make decisions if I should die! Yikes! Lets hope and pray that doesn't happen! I am so nervous! Well I better stop playing with my phone. Too many questions I need to answer!! I'll check back in before surgery... If not then after! :-) love to all!!
Love Candice

1 comment:

  1. I just talked to Shawn - and he said the doctor is very pleased with the surgery! The alignment of Candice's spine looks good and all her nerve impulses are functioning!! It is 1:07 p.m. and Shawn said Candice is still in recovery - so they have not had a chance to see her yet.

    Candice - I LOVE YOU!! Jeni

    ReplyDelete